Guna is a temporary hemorrhoid relief treatment intended to provide a break from the pain, itching and irritation often associated with hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids is a painful condition that is experienced by more than 50% of the American population.
Guna Hemorrhoid Treatment Formula
Guna intends to relieve irritation and pain caused by hemorrhoids. To do this, Guna contains the following ingredients:
Active ingredients & Purposes:
- Aesculus hippocastanum -Venous Flow Support
- Anti interleukin 1 alpha 4C_____Immune Strengthening
- Anti interleukin 1 beta 4C_____Immune Strengthening
- Arnica montana 6C_____Hemorrhoidal Itching
- Belladonna 6C_____Anti-inflammatory
- Carbo vegetabilis 10X_____Bowel Detoxification
- Hamamelis virginiana 6C_____Hemorrhoidal Pain
- Hepar 6X, 12X, 30X_____Supports Liver Detoxification
For adults and children older than 12, 20 droplets in a glass of water twice daily is recommended. For children between ages 6 and 12 10 droplets of water twice daily will do.
A bottle of Guna will cost $25.50, however our research did not provide any means of determining how long a bottle will last.
Guna Hemorrhoid Treatment Guarantee
There is no guarantee offered with your purchase of Guna.
While at first glance, Guna seems to be a viable option for hemorrhoid relief. However, with the lack of a guarantee of any kind, it fails to meet the standards of other leading hemorrhoid relief products.
Click here to learn about our Top Hemorrhoid Treatment products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles)best value
|Speed of Results||Extremely Fast||Fast||Good||Average||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Average|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.20%||79%||75%||74%||62%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unused||Risk Free||Unused & Unopened||No|