HemAway Hemorrhoid Relief is an externally applied topical medicine used to alleviate the pain and soreness caused by hemorrhoids, anal fissures and several other anorectal discomforts.
Hemorrhoids are a common occurrence in the United States, affecting at least 50% of the American population at any point in time. The issue is not confined to the Americas, however. Pregnant woman often develop hemorrhoids at later stages in their pregnancies.
HemAway Hemorrhoid Relief Formula
HemAway contains the following ingredients in its formula:
- Maximum strength Lidocaine– This is for the relief of pain, itching and burning caused by hemorrhoids.
- Maximum strength Phenylephrine– Helps to reduce some of the swelling that comes with hemorrhoids.
The recommended dosage for HemAway is:
- Adults: when you see fit, clean the infected area with a mild unscented soap and lukewarm water. Then you gently dry by patting the area with a soft cloth or soft toilet paper before you apply HemAway.
- For Adults and children who are 12 years and older: apply HemAway to the infected area externally up to 4 times daily.
- Children under the age of 12: you must consult a doctor before using HemAway.
Through out all of our research, we could not find a price listed for HemAway on their site.
HemAway Hemorrhoid Relief Guarantee
HemAway comes with no known guarantee, a mistake which will cost them potential customers.
HemAway is an example of a product that could have potential in the right hands.
Click here to learn about our Top Hemorrhoid Treatment products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles)best value
|Speed of Results||Extremely Fast||Fast||Good||Average||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Average|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.20%||79%||75%||74%||62%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Unused||Risk Free||Unused & Unopened||No|